Monday, October 28, 2013

D-lish Scraps - This is the life

So, in case you missed my excited, gabbled post on Face Book a little while ago, I'm thrilled and excited to tell you I'm on the new Design Team for D-lish Scraps .. your one stop shop for all your embellishment needs. I've been a fan of this store for a while now so you can imagine my excitement at being selected for their Design Team!!! I'm looking forward to the next six months and all the challenges, and rewards, it brings.

This is the layout I created using last month's Just Add Paper kit for my first blog post:

This is the life

For the product information for this layout, and a general chat (LOL!), pop over to the D-lish Scraps blog and please, if you're able, I'd love it if you could leave me a comment to let me know what you think.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment