Tuesday, October 29, 2013

D-lish Scraps - Almost 7 months old

I love, love, love working with products from D-lish Scraps! I love that I can make clusters of small, interesting, frequently slightly different from the 'norm', embellishments.

almost 7 months old

Other than some patterned paper, mixed media products, vintage lace trim and a chipboard number, this layout is made up with nothing but products from D-lish Scraps! Cool huh?!


Do you like my patchwork background? I created it with a sheet of gorgeous, collage patterned paper from the Prima Songbird range. As much as I loved the paper as it was, for this 'touchy feely junkie', it felt (LOL quite literally) a little flat. So I cut the collaged pieces out, distressed their edges, and then stuck them back down on plain cardstock and (machine) stitched them into place. I love the look I achieved with just the one piece of paper and a bit of time and effort, and will probably try variations of this technique in the future.

More tips on how I created this layout, plus the all important product information, can be found on the D-lish Scraps blog. You'll find lots of other inspirational projects from the very talented Design Team so make yourself a cuppa and take some time out for you!   :)

PS: Don't you just love the Motex clear tape?!   ;)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Alz, your layout is just stunning. I just want to touch it and feel the texture. Such a gorgeous pic too. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how cute is that layout and how cute is that baby. I love the colours and the textures... like a patchwork :D beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete