Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A sneak peek or two

It may seem like I've abandoned my blog lately, but really I haven't. I have been scrapping, just not anything I can share yet. What I can do is show you a couple of sneak peeks of layouts I have coming up over at D-lish Scraps ..


I really look forward to later in the month when I can share these layouts (and hopefully more) in full with you. In the meantime, why not pop over to the D-lish Scraps shop for a wee bit (or a lot LOL) of shopping?

Oh and you must check out the October Inspiration Board challenge!! It's a doozy (seriously!) but I am so going to give it a bash because isn't that what challenges are for? To push you outside your comfort zone? If you'd like a little help getting started with the challenge you can buy the co-ordinating Just Add Paper kit HERE and the Creative Team have produced some fabulous layouts to inspire you.

Meanwhile, what am I going to do? I'm hoping to create more layouts to share at D-lish Scraps, continue working on a 'Project Life style' album for a friend (only another six weeks to go), and scrap some layouts I can share with you!   :)

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see what you have created Alz!!

    ReplyDelete