Monday, November 14, 2011

Winter Wonderland

I'm back with more Christmas cards to share. Personally, I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas colours, and one thing I'm really not fond of is 'Winter themed' cards. Yet this next group of cards were made with blues and silvers and fall (in my humble opinion) slap bang, right in the middle of 'Winter themed' and yet I like them waaaaay more than the first three cards I've shared. Maybe I'm still just getting my Christmas groove on. Whatever the case, here's the 'Nordic' (ha ha) range ...

Love & Peace
Stampin' Up! products used:
colours - Baja Breeze, Marina Mist
cardstock - Confetti White, Baja Breeze
stamps - Merry & Type, Many Merry Messages
other - Scallop Trim Border punch, Decorative Label punch, VersaMark stamp pad, Uni-ball Signo white pen
other products used:
patterned paper - Basic Grey Blitzen - Jack Frost, Ice Blue; corrugated cardstock; Kaiser rhinestones; Brilliance Platinum Planet ink pad; Artee Silver Detail and Clear Detail embossing powders; sewing machine thread

White Christmas
Stampin' Up! products used:
colours - Baja Breeze, Marina Mist
cardstock - Confetti White
stamps - Baroque Motif, En Francais, Winter Post
other - VersaMark stamp pad, Whisper White taffeta ribbon
other products used:
patterned paper - Basic Grey Blitzen - Ice Blue, Fresh Snow, Snowballs; mini rhinestones; Kindy Glitz - Chrystalina; Inkssentials Glossy Accents; Brilliance Platinum Planet ink pad; Artee White embossing powder; Big Shot Thick Cuts Circles die; chipboard and JAC paper; metallic embroidery cotton

Bejewelled Ornaments
Stampin' Up! products used:
colours - Marina Mist, Baja Breeze
cardstock - Confetti White, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze
stamps - Tree Trimmings, French Foliage, Style Beautiful, Creative Elements, Many Merry Messages
other products used:
patterned paper - Basic Grey Dasher - Snowbank; mini rhinestones; Brilliance Platinum Planet ink pad; sewing machine thread

I was planning on doing some fun, character themed cards next, but after all that Wintry magic I feel the need to touch base with something more Australian! Wish me luck.   :)

4 comments:

  1. OMG now how are can I order lol they are gorgeous Alz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alz, these are gorgeous - yes somewhat wintery feel to them, but somewhat traditional as well. I love them, mind you I also love the others as well. Looking forward to seeing the Australian themed ones lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alz I'm like you I'm a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas, but these are gorgeous I love them. I'm also looking forward to seeing the Australian themed ones. I think I'll open up a handmade card shop and you can come and work for me.LOL
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Alz! The colours are stunning - I think we Aussies should make more of these lol!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete