Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A blog shop after my own heart!!

OMG!!  I just came across the Purple Pumpkin blog shop on Tan's blog (hi Tan!) and nearly died.  Their embellishments are soooooo perfect for the way I like to scrap.

Aren't the crocheted doilies sublime?

How amazing are those chenille lollipop flowers?

Don't you just want to dive into a bathtub full of these delicious creations???  LOL I know I do!  Their next sale starts at 7.30pm on Friday 22nd July but in the interim they are having a HUGE Purple Pumpkin GIVEAWAY to celebrate their first birthday!  Check it all out HERE!!!

PS:  You've got to be in it to win it!  ;) xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my yes they DO look yummy :) I;ll have to go check them out now.

    Thank you for stopping by my blog, Alz, and leaving not one but TWO comments on my tiny white flowers! I was very chuffed about that. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete