Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Selina .. with Show Us Your Stuff

Now for something a little (a lot? LOL) different from me. The challenge this month at Show Us Your Stuff is to "get creative with stamps". I've had an idea brewing in the back of my mind forever and this seemed the perfect opportunity (and photo) to play with it.

Selina

I'm generally terrible at white space. Seriously can not do it. I envy those who can pull it off so effortlessly. This came together pretty quickly though. Whether that's because there's actually not much on it or because I had a strong vision in my mind of how I wanted it to look, I'm not sure. But I suspect it was the latter because despite its simplicity, it still took quite a while to pull together.


We all have, most likely, a gazillion stamps in our stash, old and new (mine is an ancient [LOL] Autumn Leaves stamp) so why not get a few out and see what you can do with them. You can find all the details for the latest Show Us Your Stuff challenge HERE.

Happy scrapping peeps ..

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I adore this LO. I'm a lover of white space, so this screams AH-MAY-ZING to me!! Thanks for sharing Alz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout out Alz, it might have taken you awhile but to me it looks perfect. Thank you for joining the challenge at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Alz. Your use of white space is stunning and I love how you've used your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty, amazing use of white space. Love the softness with the tulle, muslin and doilies, and those stamps. A simply stunning layout Alz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh OHHHH OHHHHHH so pretty. I love your LO, simply elegant. :-) Thanks for joining in Alz. :-)

    ReplyDelete