Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fancy Pants .. SBM Masters challenge

This month Fancy Pants sponsored the Scrapbooking Memories Masters challenge and I was given the seriously fabulous True Friend collection. Although the papers really screamed orange at me, at the time I was going through an aqua and teal phase. However using the the entire collection as a guide, I was able to select the perfect photo!

Stronger than you know
published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 17 No 11

Fancy Pants were incredibly generous with the product packs we received. I was thrilled to be able to incorporate the collection's patterned paper, label stickers, button set, decorative tags and library cards on my layout.


Meanwhile LOL, enough of the True Friend collection, I'm now off to hunt down two of the latest releases .. Summer Sun and Office Suite! Happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment