Friday, April 10, 2015

Beautiful girl .. with Fiona Paltridge

A few weekends ago I had the time of my life (well one of them LOL) attending e2c with my friend Sandy. But then I think you guys already know that yeah? Sorry if it seems I'm rubbing it in. Seriously? Attending e2c, at least once in your lifetime, should be on your bucket list. If you're a scrapbooker that is!

So, whilst we were there, we attended a class with the amazing, uber talented Fiona Partridge. Fiona oozes inspiration. Literally oozes it. I'm a bit star struck. Can you tell?

Beautiful girl

I found that when I do mixed media, which is most of the time, except for very recently, Fiona and I follow much the same creative process, even down to creating on watercolour backgrounds. It was a joy to find a kindred spirit.


I confess I got a little lost along the way with the instructions and then messed up something which I wasn't really 'feeling' and so strayed from the path (just) a little. You can see a better representation of the finished layout on my friend Sandy's blog here.

I am forever thankful I was able to do this class with Fiona. It's something I won't forget for a very, very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment