Friday, July 11, 2014

It's a new dawn, it's a new day ..

It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good
~ Nina Simone

Welcome to my new look blog!

The look of my blog earlier today was exactly how it looked when first I started blogging back in November 2011! As my scrapping evolved, I slowly outgrew my blog's shabby chic look and it was time for something new. My dear friend Lucy, an uber talented budding designer and mega talented digital scrapper saw through all my muddled ideas of how I wanted my blog to look and came up with this. Something uniquely me. Its sophisticated, crisp and clean. LOL everything I aspire to be but fail miserably at, and I love it. Thank you Lucy!!

Meanwhile in the wake of the D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza my mojo has kinda left the building. So it may be a little while before you see me posting something productive in here. But please bear with me as I play with this beautiful new toy that is my blog!

Cheers!

1 comment: