Friday, July 18, 2014

A sneak peek or two

I don't know about you but the D-lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza resulted in a little scrapping burn out for me LOL! Eight layouts in two days with friends coming and going who need to be fed will do that to you. Or to me anyways! But I have done a little scrapping since, I'm just not ready to share the full layouts with you yet. I did think maybe I could share a sneak peek though ..

something pretty ..

something arty ..

Stay tuned! I'm hoping to get some serious scrapping done over the next few days so might be able to share some more sneak peeks soon.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I feel a bit burnt out too. but it was a lot of fun and your sneeky peeks here look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have stalked you all the way here now and can't wait to follow all your creations on your beautiful new look blog! X

    ReplyDelete