Saturday, July 21, 2018

Loved .. with Scrap Matrix

Morning peeps!

I've another Scrap Matrix project to share with you.

Loved


I've created this layout for the current challenge "How Sweet It Is".


I was inspired by the green (somewhat pistachio-like I thought), the vintage book colour (kind of kraft-y), the love heart, and of course the song lyrics.

Here's a close up or two, or three ..


If you'd like to read about my process, see some step by step photos, and check out all the super yummy products I've used, please pop over to the Scrap Matrix blog and check out my post HERE. Oh and for lots of other Design Team inspiration, hop on over HERE. I look forward to seeing your creation in the Scrap Matrix Shares Facebook page.

'Til next time, happy scrapping peeps!

Cheers .. Alz   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment