Friday, April 20, 2018

Some exciting news .. with Scrap Matrix

Afternoon scrappy peeps!

I have the most exciting news to share with you all ..

A while back now I applied to be on the design team for an online store (which is also an actual store, workshop, studio and generally fun place to hang out) called Scrap Matrix. Although I wasn't successful in making it onto the team, I was asked if I would be a guest designer from time to time.

It turned out that I was like a bad smell they just couldn't find the source of (lol) and so, when another design team member had to step down for a while, Vicki asked me to step up, and this happened ..


Its been a really long time since I've worked on a design team and I am super excited to have joined this one. The products in store are just fabulous; the design team girls are so very talented and diverse; and the boss lady (Vicki Christensen) is not only friendly and warm, but also tremendously supportive and encouraging.

So anyways, yeah, that's my exciting news.

Cheers .. Alz  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment