Friday, October 14, 2016

Heart Breaker .. with Stuck?! Sketches

A little while ago I was asked to be a guest designer at Stuck?! Sketches for the first sketch this month. I cannot believe it has taken me until mid month to actually post about it. What a thrill!

Heart breaker
some close ups

The first sketch for the month was seriously awesome. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it but confess I got stuck! Maybe it was the orientation of my photos or that I added an extra photo? Honestly? I think it was the flowers. I love flowers and have a seriously (un)healthy collection of them, but it was absolutely the flowers. Its funny though that about three weeks after I created the layout I can look back at it, and like it. Does anyone else find that with some of their pages?

Anyways, here is Stuck?! Sketches seriously awesome sketch ..


Doesn't it just grab you straight away? It did me. You can find all the details for Stuck?! Sketches first sketch of the month HERE. Thanks for the honour girls!
Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment