Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Explore .. with 123

Sandy was here last weekend, GB took the weekend off to take over Harry duties, and I got to scrap, and relax, and it was wonderful. I decided to take on a few challenges and 123 was up first.

Explore
close ups ..

The challenge is open until the end of the month so there's still plenty of time to get your entry done. You can find all the details HERE.

Incidentally, yeah I had some troubles with my 'squares'. Most of my patterned papers were cut into squares but then when I used them for layering they kinda lost their 'square' look. Oops. Its the thought that counts yeah? That's what my mum used to tell me. LOL!

Happy scrapping.

4 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful.. so glad you got some time to relax and create.. thanks for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you have combined all the elements of our challenge – very clever. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on the challenge. There is nothing better than create time :) Your mum is right and it is the thought that counts lol. It is hard to keep the pieces looking like squares when you start to layer the papers. I absolutely love the statues in the photo. Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. I especially love your textured background. Thanks for playing along with the 123 challenge.

    ReplyDelete