Friday, September 4, 2015

2Crafty Chipboard .. SBM Masters challenge

So the Scrapbooking Memories magazine masters got to play with some fabulous chipboard from 2Crafty Chipboard for a masters challenge a couple of months ago.

Beautiful
published in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 18 No 2

I have to confess I've found many of the masters challenges difficult. Its not so much scrapping with the product itself, but being asked to use as much of the product as possible on your page. Even when I'm not doing a heavy mixed media based background, I don't necessarily use a tonne of other products from the same type of product on my page. So using lots of chipboard didn't necessarily sit easy with me. Nonetheless I've loved the opportunity to play with the products and to see what I could do.

This one I loved and, combined with the Imaginarium Designs chipboard masters challenge, has re-ignited my passion for all things chipboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment