Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Max's grevillea .. with Scrap Our Stash

Scrap Our Stash have done it again with yet another fabulous 'word challenge' for August. I know you all know how much I love these 'word challenges' so I won't go on and on like I usually do. LOL.

Max's grevillea

The word this month is PAPER ..

My 'PAPER' looks like this..
P .. photo corners
A .. alphas
P .. prills
E .. enamel dots
R .. rub-ons

I think as I do more of these challenges I'm getting the hang of finding items in my stash to fit the 'words'. In fact I have ideas flooding in, which is not usual LOL! Plus, in the spirit of the challenge which is to use up your stash, I went digging and found some treasures I'd forgotten about or weren't even sure if they would still work they were that old!

prillsenamel dots and photo corners (old and altered)
oh and some seriously ancient Basic Grey paper .. from the Aged & Confused Sublime Collection
oh and alphas .. some old (Carolee's Creations) and some not so old
photo corners, old and altered photo corners
just some stuff I have in a clear tub on my desk full of bits and pieces
rub-ons .. now these are from the Dark Ages of Kaisercraft
LOL I'm surprised they still worked after all these years
oh and more enamel dots
and finally, lots more prills (LOL)

I had such a fun time creating this layout. Thanks so much to the team at Scrap Our Stash for yet another fabulous challenge and lots of inspiration. I'm hanging to see the sketch challenge mid month and desperately hope I'm able to find the time to do it.

Anyways, if you think this challenge sounds like fun you can find all the information you need HERE. Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing layout,, fabulous details and fantastic selection of stash items chosen to complete the challenge! I love everything about your page! Thank you so mush for joining us at Scrap Our Sash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout. I love all the elements you've added. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous page! I love your design and the way you used the items in your stash! Thank you for joining us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fab and beautiful layout. Love the stash used, and fantastic take. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! I can not tell you how much I really L O V E this layout!! What a super way to use up your STASH!! SOO happy you are joining us at SCRAP OUR STASH! This page is just AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful constrast and detail. I love this! Thanks for linking up at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout!!
    Thank you for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete