Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A good day .. with Scrap FX

The Scrap FX team has been given free rein to do whatever we want this month. Like a lot of businesses, Scrap FX closed down over the Christmas period and so there were no new releases for January. So I got to play with what I had in my, shall we say, more than ample stash!!!

A good day

Scrap FX products used include .. 1.8mm 12 x 12 Chipboard (2013409), Random Dots stencil (2013172) and Marguerite Daisies stamp (2013260) and an Underline Border (2012014).


I managed to fit in just a few D-lish Scraps products whilst I was creating this layout .. a black Paper DoilyFlair ButtonsPinkfresh Studios Enamel Wood Drop Stickers, black Coloured Wire which a girlfriend of mine (heh Trish!!) made into some seriously cool, scrambled, circle embellishments, and black Coloured Tulle.

My next 'freestyle' layout for Scrap FX this month is going to be completely different with a boyish, vintage charm. I can't wait to share it with you. Til then happy scrapping!

Oh and PS: We have some seriously fabulous new releases to share in February, so stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

  1. This looks wonderful.. what a great photo and love your back ground details.. and i look forward to seeing the new releases too!

    ReplyDelete