Saturday, August 23, 2014

(Inspired by) White With 1 .. August

The White With 1 challenge this month is to use the colour liquorice. I immediately thought of a photo of our old family dog I've been waiting to scrap and decided to go with it. Thing is, some green accidentally fell onto my page. Oops. LOL! But as I'm ineligible to 'win' the challenge having previously been on the White With 1 Design Team I wasn't concerned and just went with the flow. Besides I don't enter challenges to win, I use them as inspiration and then enjoy sharing my work.

Bozo

I've used the following D-lish Scraps products .. black Motex tape, a Flair Button from the black monochrome pack, new release Journal Its from the black monochrome pack, white Carnations, a white Aster, olive Sequins, a black Grosgrain Pick 'n' Place Bow, black Small Roses, a black Mini Wooden Peg, and a black Polka Dot Bag on my page.

The new release monochrome packs of Journal Its are seriously awesome. If you like layering then you'll love these sets. There's a heap of colours in store and you can request a colour chart be sent with your next order so you can see the colours up close and personal and order the Journal Its in colours perhaps not yet available. Like I said LOL .. awesome!


Thanks for the inspiration White With 1! I'm sorry some (okay, a lot) of green fell on my page but I think you'll agree it makes the layout LOL!

If you think you'd like to give this awesome challenge a go you can find all the details for the current challenge HERE. Good luck and have fun!

PS: Oh and remember, don't use any other colours except liquorice!!!   ;)

4 comments:

  1. Totally amazing Alz! That background is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout! Love the brickwork on the background! Cute photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Love that you worked the green into the layout. Loving your mixed media background!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page, and yes the green makes it all work! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete